So, today’s post is a qtrove haul!! Qtrove is an online shopping website which is quite different from the other websites as it mainly focuses on handmade products! It has various different categories to choose from and they sell organic and natural products. By saying different categories, I mean you can find skin care stuff, food items, gifting options and what not! You can take a look at there website here but before you do so, let me tell you that you can avail a 20% discount for first time online paid orders above Rs 200 by using the code – “INSTAPA20“and they are valid till the end of October 2016. So, make sure you make a good use of this code. So let’s move on to the things that I bought from this website.
- Pomegranate chocolate truffle (costs : 150 INR) : A delightfully tasty and yet healthy truffles made using dried fruits like pomegranates and prunes. It is covered with dark chocolate. The product contains no synthetic additives like flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Marble chocolate (costs : 90 INR) : A chocolate of a different kind, Ooty Home-made’s marble chocolate is another favourite recipe we have mastered. This one is tricky, because, though you think you are having chocolate, while you savour it, it makes you believe you are enjoying a delicious chocolate cake.
- A5 Lemon notebook pattern (costs : 175 INR) : I inspire my imagination with this hand stitched notebook. This Energises my ambience in class. I am a lyricist and also an artists and I believe Inspiration can strike any time so I like to carry this cute and adorable notebook with me as it is pretty compact.
- Metal round multipurpose box (costs : 350 INR) : It is a beautiful and delicate vintage designed tin for all gifting and storage purposes. For me it is a must have as it not only helps me to store my stuff but also works as a decor piece by just sitting in my room as it is so beautiful. P.S. this was my favourite thing out of all the amazing things.
- Denim pouch (blue and red combo) (costs : 120 INR) : Its is reinvention’s wonderful patchwork Denim pencil stationery pouch and I love the blue and red combo in it. This pouch is made from cotton and denim material to make it sturdy. And what I love about it is that it is upcycled and eco-friendly.
- Rose fragrance gift (costs : 125 INR) : Rose gives a sense of security and spiritual attunement. Keeps your mind balanced and reduces anger. This was one of the influencers for me when I bought this. It is a really good option to gift it to someone.
The website is clean, simple and easy to navigate and I think you all should definitely check out this as it will give you a different experience than usual and don’t forget to use the above code to get a discount on your first purchase. This site will make you feel like you’re raving with your handmade stuff that you bought.
I will be posting soon!!