Hii guyz..!! I hope you all are doing great. As the rainy season around the corner and it already started raining in some places I thought of sharing one of my favorite recipe with you. A mix of hung curd, veggies and spices wrapped in flatten bread and deep fried afterwards served with green mint chutney and tomato ketchup. Its perfect party recipe Crispy from outside creamy inside quick and easy to make.It is appetizer which you can have as evening snack. If you are bored of having pakoras every time it rains you can definitely give this recipe a try. I know its oily but you can have it on your cheat day and shed that much calories in 15min jogging.
To start with you will need :
- 10 slices of BREAD
- 1 cup HUNG CURD
- 1/2 cup CHEESE
- 1/2 cup VEGGIES (boiled corn, bell pepper, onion, carrot) (Finely chopped)
- Black pepper
- 1 spoon all purpose flour mixed with 2 spoon water.
- Add hung curd , cheese, veggies in a bowl and mix well then add salt and pepper to the mix.
- Cut corners of bread and flatten bread with rolling pin.
- Now, put a spoon full of hung curd mix on one side of bread , apply all purpose flour paste around all the corner. Roll bread like a cylinder then seal its end by pressing them with your fingers.
- Fry these rolls on medium flame till golden brown.
- Ready to serve
Mint chutney recipe: Add a bunch of coriander leaves, some mint leaves, 2 green chilles, 1 garlic clove, 2 tsp curd and pinch of salt in a mixer grinder. Make fine paste.
Your mint chutney is ready to serve.
So, this is it you can enjoy these creamy curd rolls and it hardly took 20 mins to make these.
If you guyz like this recipe do try it at home and post pictures on social media with #curdrolls I would love to see your pictures.
Thank you for reading will be writing again soon.