Myenvybox is by far my favorite subscription box. Every month you get about 5 beauty or makeup products. It retails for Rs 850/- and you get products over 2000. Also if you get a subscription for longer period of time you get more discount. These boxes are themed every month. December Myenvybox is all about lashes and pouts. It contains some eye products and some lip products.
So here’s what I got in my December Myenvybox:
1) Soultree Ayurvedic lipstick: It is a organic lipstick with almond oil and rose essence. It also contains organic ghee which is very good to heal chapped lips. Sleek silver packaging is adorable and looks good in your vanity. I got the shade raspberry crush. Pigmentation is decent for everyday use. It retails for Rs 550/-
2) Kronokare frizz kiss cooling lipbalm: Its a silicon and paraben free lipbalm. It contains vitamin-E and it is a mix of peppermint, Shea butter and sunflower oil. Peppermint adds a tingling cooling effect on lips which is refreshing. It comes in a tube and retails for Rs 95/-.
3) Bliscent lipbutter in raspberry: It contains beewax, coconut oil, Shea butter. It is handcrafted and comes in a tub.
4) Roots & herbs under eye tailum: This one is my favorite product from December Myenvybox. It contains nutmeg extract (jaiphal) which rejuvenate the under eye area. It comes with a dropper thingy which makes it easier to use. It’s a bit expensive but as you will need a little amount at a time, it will last you long. This retails for Rs 1190/-.
5) GuBB USA eyelash curler : it is really handy and easy to use. Also it comes with extra silicon pad. It retails for Rs 199/-. So, if you are looking to buy a eyelashe curler you can definitely give this a try. It is affordable and high-quality.
All in all I liked this month’s my envy box. I used all of these products for over a week. They worked Amazing for me specially the under eye tailum.
I hope you find it useful. Will be writing soon.
Here are some of my previous Reviews