Most of us face hairfall problem due to pollution or environmental conditions or lack of nutrition or due to medication. It has become a common problem these days irrespective of age. Even teenagers are facing this problem. We do have lot of products in the market for hair fall problems ranging from shampoos, conditioners, oils to even serums. But as we know these are loaded with harmful ingredients. It is always advisable to use home remedies as they are effective as well as safe. Recently my friend shared a DIY– hair fall rescue serum, which showed a great reduction in hair fall and also helped her in getting new hair strands. So, I thought of sharing this with you all. This serum can be prepared with simple ingredients which we can get easily at home.
Things required for making Hair Fall Rescue Serum:-
- Few Basil/tulsi leaves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 5-6 cloves
- A pinch of Thyme powder ( which you can get in shops where all the seasoning items are available)
- 3 cups of water
Method of Preparation:
- In a bowl add 3 cups of water, basil leaves and Cinnamon and boil for 2 minutes.
- Then add cloves and thyme powder and boil for 3 more minutes.
- Then allow the liquid to cool and then strain it. The hair fall rescue serum is ready.
- You can store this in bottle and use it daily.
Massage the scalp with this serum every night before going to sleep. Mild tingling sensation may happen while applying. Continue this at least for a month to get the desired results. You can see visible reduction in hair fall after one week of application.
If you have oily or greasy hair you need to shampoo/ wash it every day.
If you love the results comment down below. Hope it was helpful. Thanks for reading.