So we all know what difference our eyeliners can make in our daily makeup. It can make up or break up any look. It is not so easy to apply it in just one go or to have it on without a smudge! We have so many different kinds of eyeliners and they all are perfect to get the job done except not if you need to look on point the whole day with that liner on! So today I have with me 10 eyeliner hacks that can change your life. Let’s go!!
- Make your eye makeup last longer by setting your eyeliner with a matching eye shadow : First, line your eyes with a pencil liner, and then lightly dust eye shadow in the same shade on top to hold the liner in place.
- Use a pencil liner as a guide for tricky liquid liners : If your hand isn’t steady enough for liquid eyeliner ( just like mine 😉 ), line your eyes first with a pencil liner, and then trace over it with liquid.
- Make a less pigmented eyeshadow more vibrant by covering your eyelid with a white eyeliner first : This will help cancel out the color of your skin, creating an even base for the shadow and making the color pop.
- If getting a perfect line is too challenging, draw a rough line first, and then sharpen it with a cotton swab and petroleum jelly : Sometimes erasing mistakes is easier than trying to nail it the first time
- .Create your own custom eyeliner with a wet liner brush and eyeshadow : The wet brush will darken the pigments a bit and create a sharp look like a liner.
- If you have monolids, use a gel or liquid liner and draw a thick arch to create the perfect line : If your eyelids hide your eyeliner, try drawing an arched line above your lash line a little thicker than you think. When you open your eyes, you’ll have perfect-size lines.
- Use white eyeliner as a brow highlighter for an instant eye lift. : Line below and above your eyebrows with a thick white liner, and smudge it out with a sponge brush to define your brows.
- Make your own gel liner by warming the tip of a kohl liner with a lighter : Hold the tip of the liner right above the flame for a few seconds, and then test the pencil on the back of your hand before lining your eyes.
- For a really natural look, tightline your liner by applying it in between the lashes instead of across the top of the lash line : The easiest way to do this is to fill in your top lashes from the underside. This will make your eyelashes look fuller but won’t leave you looking too made up.
- Fix smudges with a skin-colored eyeliner : If you’ve smudged your liner a bit too much, draw over it with a skin-colored liner instead of wiping it off and starting over. This is also a great trick if you want to make the line super-sharp.
So yeah! that is it for today.
I hope you like this post make sure you comment down your go-to eyeliner hack this season.
I will post soon.