Hey guys, I hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to share some of my favorite shops in Delhi to shop from, perfect for affordable shopping, at the same time you get good quality and trendy stuff. These were my holy grail places to go when I was in college, everybody wants to look stylish and different on each single day of college, but you can’t spend that much of money.
Also this will help you go to the right place to shop without wasting time in streets, many of you would say Sarojini Nagar is best to shop cheap, yes this can be the answer but not for the beginners as if you are shopping on streets of Sarojini Nagar you need to know how to bargain, also the quality is really doubtful. So I prefer to shop from certain shops, I mean you can shop from street shops once in a while but you should check out these shops too.
Firstly I would like to mention some markets where these stores are located :
- Sarojini Nagar (Obviously) : nearest Metro station INA (yellow line) and take a auto from there.
- Lajpat Nagar : nearest Metro station lajpat nagar (violet line), walking distance.
- Kamla Nagar : nearest Metro Station vishwa Vidyalaya (yellow line).
- Rajouri garden : nearest metro station rajouri garden (blue line).
Now my favourite shops:
1) Incense: It has to be on top, its a clothing and accessories store for both men and women, specially Western Wear. It is located in lajpat nagar, Sarojini Nagar, kamla Nagar and few others. I end up going there every single time I go for shopping, they have enormous variety of modish clothing and accessories, you need not to worry about going out of fashion with this store. From crop tops to dresses to denims, you get it all with standard quality and descent price.
2) Big C : It is also a clothing and accessories store, you get the latest fashion in reasonable price. It is located in Sarojini Nagar. You can find pretty decent stuff, I usually shop for one piece dresses.
3) Stelatoes: It is a footwear based shop, you can find all types of shoes from wedges to heels to pumps to boots, you get it all, also they have descent hand bags, clutches, belts etc. My favorite thing to shop from here is footwear off course. You get a humongous variety of footwear in all the different types of heels possible, and all this in really affordable prices. Stores are located in all the above mentioned markets and few more. Also they have a store with name Stush, it has almost similar products.
4)Pellenium : This one is also a footwear store with all variety of footwear possible, that too in reasonable pricing. Located in Sarojini Nagar, lajpat nagar and few more markets.
5) Old tree: It is a street shop in Sarojini Nagar market where you get all types of bags and clutches. This one has all types of bags- hand bags, backpacks, sling bags, clutches, also the prices are pretty descent for beautiful and classy bags.
So these were my top picks in Delhi to shop from. I hope this post is useful for you guys. Thanks for reading. Bye