Hey guys! So we all know that 2016 is ending and it is christmas time. I wanted to share my holy grail products that got me through the year. It’s because of these products that my skin feels smooth and soft. It’s never too late to try something amazing. So without further ado let’s see what are these products.
1. O3+ eye circle cream : This eye cream minimised my dark circles and reduced puffiness to a visible extent. I apply it every night after washing my face. The results are amazing.
2. Clinique scrub cream : After trying it, my skin felt really smooth and fresh. Clinique in my opinion is a really good brand and it was expected that this product will be good too.
3. Fuschia by Vkare Radiance face mask in Berry blend : Now one thing that I love about this brand is that it has all cruelty free and natural products. This face mask in particular is one of my favorite masks to apply on a spa day.
4. Tatha by vedic collection’s aloe Vera gel : Being a teenager, I am experiencing acne and this Aloe Vera gel is just the perfect product for that. It also gives a glow to my skin and rejuvenate it.
1. Omorfee lip lightening balm : Now I have pigmented lips. I tried quite a few lip balms and this one work best for me. And can definitely see myself using this for at least one more year.
Hand & Feet products
1. Teenilicious moist and mellow hand cream : When it comes to our hands we don’t care much about them. But the fragrance of this hand cream makes me want to use it again and again leaving me with soft hands.
2. Fuschia by Vkare peppermint foot cream : Just like I said above, we don’t give much attention to our hands and also our feet. They can get really rough. I use this foot cream after working for a long day, whenever I need a pedicure. It is very much relaxing if I use it after keeping my fest in hot water for quite some time.
1. Oisis B’dazzled body mist : I always love me a good mist and this one smells just right.
2. Teenilicious Velvete vanila shower gel : It has the goodness of aloevera, jasmine and vanilla extract. I always feel revived and soothed after using it.
So, these were some awesome skin care products that got me through 2016. Share your favourites down in the comments section below.
I will post soon till then you can stalk me on Instagram.