Hii guyz.. I hope you all are doing fine. As you know monsoons are around the corner our skin needs extra care as the humidity increase lots of moisture makes your skin oily and pores get open and large. So I was wondering why not share some skin care secrets with you.
Lets start with daily skin care regime..
- Cleanse: First and most important thing in skin care is cleansing.
- Scrub: Use a mild scrub to exfoliate your skin and deep cleaning of pores.
- Toning: Always use to a toner after scrubbing as it will close and tighten up your pores.
- Moisturize: Never ever forget to moisturize in any season be it summer or winter. You can use a matte finish moisturizer which will not leave your skin oily.
**Don’t forget sunscreen lotion ever**
Here are some natural ways to keep your skin Soft and glowy.
- A mix of ROSE WATER & LEMON works as natural toner. Use it in 4:1 ratio and apply on your face in morning and night just after washing your face.
- Mix 2 spoon of GRAM FLOUR & MILK and apply evenly on face it works as a face mask. Let it dry and wash your face after 10 minutes . (you can add pinch of turmeric powder if you want to remove tan from your skin.)
- Mix 1/2 spoon of HONEY & MILK and apply on face and massage it for 1 minute. This will brighten your skin and make it soft and glowy.
These are some easy and quick DIY’s which can make skin care less messy and budget friendly. Also, as they are all natural they will not harm your skin at all.
**Don’t forget to drink lots of water**
Follow this routine and your skin needs are all sorted. I try to put simple methods with basic ingredients so that it will be easy for everyone to follow the above regime. If you guyz have any other DIY skin care recipe comment below and let me know. I hope you like this blog.
Thank you for reading will be writing again soon.